Conroe Vs Fx-62

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENOUGH CONROE THREADS.
whocares2.jpg

sucks13.jpg

My respect level for you just dropped. eBaums World is owned by an evil stealing jerk.

I care? Anyway theres plent of conroe threads already. There is a search function use it.

Eric Bauman is a thief, but his step-dad is the one that capitalized a money gain from it...and quite a bit at that; however, what one should be aware of is that eBaumsworld is known for holding quite a bit of spyware and adware on its site.

Now on to the topic at hand...

forget FX-62......
forget Conroe...

Buy a pentium 2...

dartgande said:
Eric Bauman is a thief, but his step-dad is the one that capitalized a money gain from it...and quite a bit at that; however, what one should be aware of is that eBaumsworld is known for holding quite a bit of spyware and adware on its site.

Now on to the topic at hand...

forget FX-62......
forget Conroe...

Buy a pentium 2...
LOL...I dont know about all you but my reason for being is not benchmarking. How fast do you REALLY need to go? In games I dont notice much diff between my Opty 180 (OC to 3.2) and my 3700+(at 2200mhz)
dartgande has a point...

BigD said:
yup conroe>fx

but im waiting to see amd's 65nm stuff later this year

Not much. How much did switching from 90nm( Pentium D 8XX) to 65nm (Pentium D 9XX) help Intel in performing better than AMD X2's? Not much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom