Which computer should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.. the question is if I can really build a computer. I don't have any friends that can do this either. Plus, would all the parts fit? Size, compatibility? I'd also have to buy XP home seperately. Is there a online site where you can customize then purchase computers? Like, somewhere that has quality parts for a okay price?

i dont know why but i find john3 annoying, its like when a hamster bites cheese while running with a rubber ducky on tuesday evening mentioning the lost episodes of the chapelle show only rendering the verdict GUILTY, but i guess its just me

If you build it... They will come. The questions and doubts that is. :D No worries... Many people have said the same thing,... you have help here, and you can do it... It's easier than you think... Just take the advice and do some reading in the forum first. :)

dont buy a dell...

ibuypower.com is good, almost the same price as building it yourself...

RepuLse said:
i dont know why but i find john3 annoying, its like when a hamster bites cheese while running with a rubber ducky on tuesday evening mentioning the lost episodes of the chapelle show only rendering the verdict GUILTY, but i guess its just me

A fairly random comment by a new member on the forum. And what, pray tell, do you find so annoying about him? You're not another member of TF that should rather be at Brawllhall or something, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom