Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
why yes.. yes it is slipknot!! hahaha, its a little part of a wallpaper i'm making.. it looked really cool so i shrunk those 2 parts down and made it as my sig.. it looks much better at the 1280 resolution its supposed to be at

gonna turn this into graphic design for a bit!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Nosboost300/tobecontinued2.jpg

thats the work in progress there.. making that for my desktop

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Nosboost300/NoONeSafeFixed.jpg

and that ones for my myspace

ya... i saw all those user bars.. so i decided to make something cool with my own idea.. and i loved the way it turned out!!

anyway.. with all these amd price drops i'm hoping to pick up a 4200x2 for under 200 (which is already on mwave) and hopefully i can outdo what i have here.. but i do know for sure i'm going to score 10,000 on 3dmark05.... finally!

i was thinking am2... but i don't wanna have to buy new ram.. mobo i dont mind.. but 2 gigs of ddr 800... jeez.. no way

i think i'll look that up right now.. if mwave offers really cheap processors like 939.. i may consider

welp after some research i see a 4200 for 188 on mwave for sAM2.. haha looks like sams.. hahaha.. anyway.. thats fairly cheap... and for a mobo

bah.. i can build an am2 for fairly cheap.. but would be way cheaper to just stick to 939

well... if your not an idiot.. windows isnt very hard at all...

i don't mean to offend anyone in anyway.. but whats so bad about windows.. what is so hard about it.. if someone cares to explain?

apparently its doing something right if billions of computers use windows

how many people have Dell's? how many people thought that LCD's must have a higher quality picture because they are newer? there is no explaining the things some people do :) linux is like AMD, only those who have a clue have even heard of it. the simple solution to the debate is to not directly compare windows and linux as they both cater to different needs and different people. in my humble opinion though microsoft ask for far too much money. windows apparently is not even thoroughly tested before release given the enormous number of patches that are made. sounds like a beta version they should be paying us to test rather than charging us to use. evidently windows is also very bloated if one can get a faster time by EMULATION under linux.

anyway that is my 2 cents and i am sorry if i have inflamed the situation but i think it needed to be said. there is no need for windows users to bag linux because people prefer it for their own reasons.

ah, i in no way flamed linux or anything... i've only used linux a handful of times in my life, and that was at a pc cafe... and what i needed (counter-strike) was on the desktop so that was all i clicked!

Roffles:

superpivd2.png

Ok, since I havent seen this thread in some time I have decided to bump it, but now I would like to see what some of you Conroe owners are getting with your overclocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom