Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno... i don't see a problem with windows.. but i guess its cuz i don't do too much with it.. and i don't wanna start a mac and windows war here! so i'll lay off!!

bah.. once i get a new heatsink.. or as5.. i'll meet you guys there

Stop the os battle, this is super PI any OS is allowed... And I don't know why I put wtf pro instead of wtk pro.... Guess it's cause I type wtf a lot...

its an L. Me and my friend use it during our halo tourney, wtk=willing to kill , and i am 1 (L) and he is 2. so now you know. and im getting an 805 sometime this week with a gigabyte DS3 and some ocz ram. I will also be getting some team group ram whenever thedigit sends me some payment. I have a badaxe rev.304 but its got a broken pin so im sending it in RMA this week. So i will have a conroe benching rig (Badaxe) and a 805 everyday rig (DS3) so I will be good to go. And I am getting a cascade and some DICE tubes soon. So you will see alot out of me in the benching scene soon. So watch out! O and i will be getting a low end card for my everyday rig so i can finally get back into the gaming scene. O and ive got the hacked drivers and 2 vmodded 7900GTs (my babies) that will soon go to 1.7v come tommorow so yeaaaaaaaaaaa. im good to go. o and ive got a sli dr expert and some ocz pc4000 ram and some kingston pc3500 ram. and im looking into 700w PSU. but yeaaaaaaa if anybodys looking for a sli dr and some pc3500 hit me up.

too bad i fried my 3200 i would be right there with (cant remember his name lol) and hitting 28s with it.

Sadly when you get your Conroe, you will be placed in a seperate table from the current one, these newer Conroe's are way to good for this table... So next gen AMD and the conroes will all be on a newer table.

charles_scott said:
Sadly when you get your Conroe, you will be placed in a seperate table from the current one, these newer Conroe's are way to good for this table... So next gen AMD and the conroes will all be on a newer table.

yes... that sounds very fair to me.... so now i can buy my 4200 plus for under 200 dollars :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom