!!!!!Windows ITunes is **** !!!!!!!!!! Not working help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCMakita4

Baseband Member
okay so recently i have been having big problems with my computer shutting down randomly. Well after about 3 months of trying things out i put 512ram in it and got rid of the old one and now it works fine. I have another stick of 512 in the mail so i can play BF2. So soon i will have 1gig of ram. Anyways now that my comp has been running really well for like 2 weeks i decided to put itunes back on so i can use my ipod video. Well itunes never works. When its uploading songs onto it, it always gets an error has occured and doesnt finish. Then after a while my comp will randomly shut down like it used to and go to the blue screen. Then its seems all my programs keep getting messed up the more i use it. I always get error messages when i log on my comp such as something about win32 errors and a bunch of others. It has only been doing this since i started using itunes. I would just not even use itunes but i paid $300 for this stupid thing and apple is ****ing me off. When it gets to the blue screen heres what the error message says: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON PAGED AREA
i really dont know what to do. Is there any other programs out there that u can use to put music on my ipod.
thanks

this is a ram issue. it can also be your video card ram too. check your ram timings. try updating your video card drivers too. setting your bios to the default can fix timing issues too

I use anapod. I can only use it on 1 ipod though. win amp has an ipod plugin too. it work on all ipods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom