Interesting Dell??

Status
Not open for further replies.
that computer is not that great........its looks good. but its probably awful performance, and if it is good performance, i except it to be above $1500.

3500 dollar pricetag... but you wont do much better if you want a huge screen laptop... acer's is 2800... or you can fork over more than 4500 for the 20" that voodoo is working on... The dell does have a pretty sweet design... basically changes into a desktop whenever youve got a good place to put it...

john3 said:
that computer is not that great........its looks good. but its probably awful performance, and if it is good performance, i except it to be above $1500.

so the intel core duo t2600 is not good performance....if i remember right gerenal has a core duo in his laptop and he's in 3rd place for super pi at stock speeds...

Meh, I'm not a big fan of it... I definitely wouldn't buy one, but if someone gave me one of course I would use it. It's an interesting concept but it just doesn't appeal to me.

im pretty sure his is OC'd, and has mroe than just a processor. almost al other parts of dells, are no name cheap parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom