Where Should I Buy From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoLeafClova

Baseband Member
i am so confused about where i should get my new system from....i get alot of suggestions for ibuypower.com, but im not sure. i was also wondering if the Falcon-NW Fragbox pro was any good. i am not looking to build myself. plz give me some sites or suggestions. thx

or www.newegg.com iono if their stuff is as cheap as shrap's resources, but they are wonderful with returns, i actually returned a 200 dollar cpu that i chipped the die on, and they sent me a new one!

"or www.newegg.com iono if their stuff is as cheap as shrap's resources,"

No Newegg is not dirt cheap, but it does value its customers

I do recomend Newegg if you are afirst time builder

Shrapnill said:
www.ibuypower.com and www.cyberpowerinc.com are both fine and well, but DO NOT expect much support from them. Horrible as far as support goes, but their stuff is dirt cheap.

Goes without saying- if you DO buy from them, dont bother with spending extra for warranty extension.

LOL o man this is a great story. My friend (ex friend) got a computer from cyberpower. He claims he built it himself but thats a load of BS.. Anyway he got a 3.2 with HT, geforce 5200, i think 2 gigs of ram, and i forgot what mobo. He got a 350 PSU in there. He called cyberpower up.. they did nothing. He went to a computer technision and he tryed a different HD, CPU and mobo. Still did not work. He called up cyberpower again.. and he told them all of that. they finally told him to ship it back and then about 2 months later... he got it back and it was the PSU. First off.. i dunno y they would even think about putting a 350 watt PSU with a 3.2 with HT. But i dunno there idiots there and i would never get a comp there or i would never get a pre built comp again. I just like to build it my self so i know what parts im getting.. its cheaper, and you learn a lot. I knew so little when i first built my computer. I needed my cousin to come over to help me install a video card lol. But now i know a computer like back of my hand... ( i think thats the right saying aint it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom