6600gt SLI vs. 7900gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do have the money to get the 7900gt I just dont want to be wasting the money. I dont wanna play games at low settings I am asking if its worth forking the money now to get the 7900gt or getting the SLI and saving it for other upgrades I want.

Also if I got the 7900gt I could sell my current 6600gt for about $90. So there is an option too.

And I may get a bigger monitor that will have a high resolution so my graphics card will have to handle that high resolution.

no... cause in GPU's the second number is what matters the most... You would have to read the performance of the 6800GS, but I think it's safe to say that 2 6600's would beat a single 7600gt... hence why I said get the 7900 in the first place... it'll last a couple of years if need be... and it's the latest right now. But hey... you know what tey say about opinions... :p

Like if you wanted a video card and your freind is like, get the 6800 Ultra! and then your other freind is like noo way man get the 7300 it rocks!

Acttualy the 7300 IS a horrible card. Dont be fooled by the 7.

Remember the 7800 Cards? Well now they came out with 7900 Cards witch are much better :)

Get it :D

So now when you see Geforce 6200 TI you know thats a horrible gaming card :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom