Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah i agree avenged sevenfold would be considered post hxc but taking back sunday would have to be the most un hardcore band out there...

yeah this thread is offtopic, but who cares? lol. a buunch of wires isnt the most intresting topic out there..

Mark's Rig totaly pwns anything I've seen YET...Since NOGA fith's and sixth's it ill Seventh and Eight it cause i'm like that.

Hey RGELLIS, why dont u put the 24 Pin power plug wires behind the motherboad. With spacers u would usually have a little space in between the motherboard and the back of your case. YOu can run it around the side or back of the motherboard and such. This can be applied to alot of the cords in your rig. On the sixth PCI expansion slot from the top theres this gray plug thing with wires runnign out...why don't u try to put that one slot lower and swap it with that card on the bottom then run the wires trough the back as well. I would suggest you close that PCI expansoin slot cover at the back cause it might mess up the airflow. Lastly, why don't u invest a little over $5 to get some of those Vantec Cable sleeving kits and sleeve the cables that can't be tucked away. I know my instructions are a bit hard to understand but if you want i could photoshop the Pic and make arrows to help you out.

Seems like youve got some things under control. I only see one problem. Dont tell ppl to do something they cant. I can understand saying put the 24pin PSU connector behind the motherboard tray, but its impossible to put it UNDER the mobo. Its just to big.

P.P. Mguire said:
Seems like youve got some things under control. I only see one problem. Dont tell ppl to do something they cant. I can understand saying put the 24pin PSU connector behind the motherboard tray, but its impossible to put it UNDER the mobo. Its just to big.

whats to big? the wire? you can, just cut the zip ties on it then flatten the wire, you can fit it under there ive done it before

Thanks Noga it CAN be done. I suggested it because his 24 pin connector isn't Sleeved and kinda short so stuffing it into the drive bays isn't possible. its the only thing he can do if he wan'ts to get rid of the mass of wires over there. Like I said my instructions weren't very clear so i could photoshop something to help him out.

P.P. Mguire said:
OHHHHHH sounds like a challenge...lol
Fullsizewires.jpg

OHHHHHH sounds like a challenge...lol
but its impossible to put it UNDER the mobo
:rolleyes:
whats to big? the wire? you can, just cut the zip ties on it then flatten the wire, you can fit it under there ive done it before
Oh yea? And take a bigger risk at shorting out your mobo then vacuming inside your case? Id rather not thank you.
I suggested it because his 24 pin connector isn't Sleeved and kinda short so stuffing it into the drive bays isn't possible.
Its funny how all my 24-pin connectors are stuffed, wrapped, and stuck in drive bays or around them. You can only see one.

P.P. Mguire said:
Oh yea? And take a bigger risk at shorting out your mobo then vacuming inside your case? Id rather not thank you.

Since when does shielded cable cause shorting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom