Need Wmp Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*look Here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihatewmp11

Banned
My sister installed wmp11 on my computer. I'm wondering how I go about installing wmp10 back on? Please help me.

You won't an answer on the spot... this is a forum, not a chatroom.

Don't bump your thread, those who know how will see the thread and respond when they are online.

Trotter said:
You won't an answer on the spot... this is a forum, not a chatroom.

Don't bump your thread, those who know how will see the thread and respond when they are online.
Do you know how?

I'm not having problems with wmp11, but I just don't like how it's setup. All the songs aren't on one big list anymore. Also, it won't let me download wmp10 because it says there is already an updated version of wmp.

i think wmp10 can be easily to search on either google or microsoft website try to download on that and reinstall
does it help?

Re:

Hello,

It's simple.

1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs...

2. Once the Add or Remove Programs window appears, check the box next to the option Show Updates at the top of the window...

3. Scroll down the list and click to select the entry Windows Media Player 11...it should be listed under Windows XP - Software Updates...

4. Next, click the Change/Remove button on the right.

Windows will roll back from Windows Media Player 11, to Windows Media Player 10.

the only way I could get rid of it was to do a system restore . all of the above tricks did not work

I don't like wmp11. it won't play all file types and it wouldn't play any video that I download after it was installed. it was like it was watching me

I should of done a system restore first. Thanks it helped. I did uninstall wmp11 and got wmp10 back before the system restore, but it was at 99% cpu usage for extended periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom