Best Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the razer copperhead is probably the best mouse out right now in my opinion and many other peoples

its made for both left and right hand users to have maximum comfort and with 2000dpi you cant go wrong. you have complete control over everything your mouse does. even sensetivity to touch. 7 buttons is badass too if your a gamer.

some people go for wireless but for gaming wired mouses are proven to be better.

in the end it comes down to how the mouse feels in YOUR hand. the razer is longer and shorter and i love the way it feels. some people like the bulkier logitech mice. or the microsoft mice which are kind of in the middle.

just find some people with the different mice and try them out. or just guess :)

ps i love my house also cause it glows blue like the rest of my computer(cool effect)

I hate the way razer mice feel. I'm used to microsoft mice and the logitechs are pretty similar to microsoft mice. The G5 is the most comfortable mouse I've ever felt.

ditto The General about personal preference...the advice here is great about functionality, but get down to a big box store to see how they feel in your hand...things really can vary depending on variables like your hand size.

the razer doesnt seem as ergonomic as the Logitech MXs or Gs.

haha P.P. the plus side of having a techie GF, she buys you something you actually want, lol.

P.P. Mguire said:
I only need 2 and a wheel :) but i have 5 now and dont knw what to do w/ it.

Lemme guess, you still use C for crouch and space as jump.... E or F for use ....

IT IS OKAY TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR CONTROLS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE SPACE FOR JUMP!!!

:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom