Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im not one to make fun of any type of music genre, if i dont like it then sombody does and i dont think theres any one type of "good" music..

but yeah back on topic...i will be posting pics of my setup shortly.

Snake-Eyes said:
but all the "core" genres are really stupid, and i hate when people call things "whatever-core."

Now I see why you're running a single-core CPU.

[/badjoke]

When life gives you arguments, you make a bad joke. ;)

I dont see how Emo Music could come into wire management.... Anyway to get back on track, heres a PC you can all berate me for as the wire management is pretty crap! I dont think theres much more I can do to it though!

Anyway, here it is

Slag away!

Ruan

RGELLIS said:
I dont see how Emo Music could come into wire management.... Anyway to get back on track, heres a PC you can all berate me for as the wire management is pretty crap! I dont think theres much more I can do to it though!

Anyway, here it is

Slag away!

Ruan
That's not really that bad.

Erich K said:
That's not really that bad.

but still could use some work.....

look over some tips and stuff and try them out

then do a before and after

Avenged Sevenfold pre City of Evil is Screamo. Screamo is just emo/metal mixed w/ screaming. Simple as that. Now they are considered just their own, but are called post hardcore. Also, Taking Back Sunday is post hardcore, cept their new album tried making it more hardcore than anything. A failed attempt to say the least. Now, if a mod will come in here sometime before i get off work i would like to see pointless convos deleted from this thread. THANK YOU!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom