Suggest A Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiceman

Space Ninja Pirate
What I woudl LIKE to have is at least 2 fans, pref 120, a third side fan would be nice too. Obviosuly I don't want a PSU to come with the tower. I woudl like to have a side window since I do plan on doing some mod work over time. As for Drive bays I dont need a whole lot since I only will have one external and at the most 2 internal. A rail system woudl be a plua, but not a necessity. Oh yeah, and I was looking to get an ATX mid-tower.

Full tower in the price of a Mid Tower and higher quality than the Tt tsunami or the other one they sell [lookalike of the tsunami, lower end forgot its name]

That would be the Gigabyte's Aurora 3D im talking about, great for cable managments, big, will fit anything you need, well prepared for water cooling, completly made of aluminum except from the front bezel, comes with two stock 120mm low rpm [1k rpm] fans on the back [with around 56CFM], and one 120mm low rpm fan on the front, blowing air @ the HDDs cage, lowering their temp pretty good.

search it up the forums I wrote its cons somewhere too, too lazy to do it myself ATM.

-Jo.

Full Tower is a bit awkward since i want seomthing that is not a complete pain int eh *** to move around for a LAN party, although I admit that the Aurora 3D is pretty nice.

its actualy really light if its the weight that disturbs you, if its the size though you're probably better off with indeed a smaller case.

I've orderd a couple of those and up 'till now this case hasn't failed me once. :p

-Jo.

IMO Pickin the first one over the 2'nd is simpley picking looks [showoffs] over quality, but I guess showing off is what this all about when your a lan parties boy :D

Both are good, the 2'nd better quality and design, but the first one is more appealing to the eye.

Though I still think that if its the weight that disturbed you the 3D Aurora will do better job than both, although again its not as appealing as the Antec Super Lan Boy...

-Jo

I just upgraded to this and i absolutley love it...i spent alot of time picking one out and choose Lian LI:

2x120mm fans, one 80mm top blowhole opening...easy to work with/lots of room...

img0471rz1.jpg

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556060840.html

i like the Thermaltake Armor/Kandalf

the Cooler master Stacker 810 or 830

the Gigabyte Aurora 3D

the Lain Li cases seem okayish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom