Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
markkleb said:
LOL, id put ROFL but I wouldnt be able to get up...

AHHHH HA!!!

music like iron and wine??? ya thats my poop!

lol myspace :p its to controlling!!

Read the rules on profanity

What does it make me then? I look like a mix between Zacky and Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold. Anywho, ive been working lately like ALOT soooo props to the boss person and his PC (the last one). Now im gonna steal TWO ideas lol. (soldering power, highlighter)

massacreinfallx said:
For one, emo stans for emotional.

Wrong, wrong, wrong! "Emo" stand for "emotional hardcore." It's a subgenre of hardcore, like Avenged Sevenfold. That is, unless you call them "metalcore," but all the "core" genres are really stupid, and i hate when people call things "whatever-core."

Heck, if you need to, google "what is emo?" For the record, i listen to true metal (ie. Death, Cattle Decapitation, etc).

isnt emotional hardcore considered screamo? because last time i checked emo music was a bunch of sissies complaining about their girlfriends...

i think avengedsevenfold has a genre of its own, nobody sounds the same..but me i prefer hard"core" and the likes

Read the rules on profanity

Screamo is another one of those pointless subgenres. It's under emotional hardcore. Emotional hardcore is the usual stuff, (on the pop side is) Death Cab For Cutie, Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, etc.

Some of it (Brand New, Death Cab) is actually good, though. Most of it is medocre (TBS, Thursday).

Go ahead. I posted my pictures a while back, and the only thing i've changed is added a drive, though did not connect it. I'm using it for Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom