Monitor troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendersterrier

Beta member
A couple days ago as i cam home from school i noticed that the colours of my monitor had changed.. they were yellow and hard to see. At first i just thuoght something of the monitor wasnt fireing properly.. so just now i changed my monitor and the colour is worse.. im not sure whats the matter.. if any1 could share some light i would be greatful

thx in advance your benders~

Could be the video card. Did you try swapping vid cards?

And what did you mean by when you changed monitors, the colors were worse? In what sense? Also did you check the cable?

So,
1) Try changing the cable
2) Try changing the vid card (cheap one from old computer, build-on, or whatever)

Also, plug the above mentioned components and the monitor into a different (good) computer if you can.

Tell us what happens.

Color space problems such as this could occur due to various issues. So, we got to go one at a time.

Is this an LCD or CRT? Does your monitor have a reset button or feature in the menu? Can you verify the problem is with the monitor by using it on another computer?

What you can try first is: While the computer is on and youÂ’re at the desktop, unplug the power of the monitor and wait about 10 second and plug it back in. Some monitor will reinitialize itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom