Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i was reading through this thread at about page 7/8 or so and there was a big debate about emo's lol.

well i just thought i would stand up for all those "emo kids"

For one, emo stans for emotional. Emotions are feelings. Therefor "emo is a state of mind, not a clothing style.

Secondly, emo, meaning emotion can stand for anything. Happy, sad, angry, excited. Im emo, youre emo. We are ALL emo.

THIRDLY, the stereotypical emo. Dont try and tell me you have never felt sad, unhappy or depressed in your whole life..each of have a little of that stereotypical "emo kid" in us.

AND LASTLY lol..

heres my pic.. kids where i live call me emo because how i look and the music i choose to listin to, but im a happy kid. not depressed and i dont go cut in my room and cry myself to sleep haha.

it just goes to show you nt to judge people before you know them..

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1328/untitledif2.png

i have emo friends. there happy

i just think that being sad is pointless and stupid becsuae theres not thing to be sad about if your an american your really lucky

i also think that taking pictures of your self is pointless to if you have friends to take them for you......... im confused..... :(.... i think thats a big emo thing, with all the self pictures and stuff

also people jusdge becuase of human nature, if we see a lion with big teeth, we are afraid

if we see a cute little kitten, we dont think its harmful

so if we see a person that covers there face, wears black, and listens to sad music, we think there a depressed person

also, if your happy and stuff why do you listen to sad music and stuff and basicly sho yourself as a "emo" person?

P.S. im not trying to be like mean or hostile, i have emo friends and listen to a bit of emo music, its just ive learned that to learn you ask questions.

I am not so worried about the picts as I am your name here " massacreinfallx"

I remember being a teenager and going nutts but it seems like teens are a little too nutts now..(how bout getting a hobby that dosent involve DEATH)

And what does this have to do with comp wiring?:confused:

lol yeah

idunno i dont get the whole self picture deal either. i just do it formyspace and i do myspace for all the chicks :)

but i dont know i like how emo music sonds..pretty powerful guitar riffs

im much more into hardcore and such opposed to emo, i only listin to a little emo...its a little annoying IMO

markkleb said:
I am not so worried about the picts as I am your name here " massacreinfallx"

I remember being a teenager and going nutts but it seems like teens are a little too nutts now..(how bout getting a hobby that dosent involve DEATH)

And what does this have to do with comp wiring?:confused:

well massacreinfallx is from a song...

but it has nothing to do withcomp wiring...but there was a big discussion about it 50 pages back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom