logitech G15 keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syrillian said:
The G15 is great! I have had no issues with the keys' lettering coming off ( I've had mine for about 6 months), though there are documented cases of this happening.

The LCD Screen is really nice. Using LCDStudio you can program is to display all types of information. Currently mine displays:

CPU Frequency
CPU temp
CPU VCore
CPU load (as a dual bar-graph)
RAM usage )in percentage)
uptime
realtime
FPS
MoBo temp
HDD temp

The backlite keys are nice also.

I recommend it.
Thats almost exactly what I want to view on one if I get one :)

I can definetly see the potential in this keyboard, especially for games that require tons of macros and key bindings. WoW really comes to mind. Having 18 macros right by your left hand would be awesome. That LCD could definetly be put to use too. However, one thing to keep in mind is that the keyboard is pretty large. Make sure you have plenty of space for it. That's why I haven't gotten one. My desk ends right to the left of my keyboard and I don't feel like having a keyboard hanging off the desk or having to reach far away to get to my mouse :p.

Yeah it is definitely a very big keyboard. But I like big. (No rude comments on that please <_<)

The ONLY gripe I have with this keyboard (and it's a small one), is that the volume adjusting knob seems really flimsy and unreliable. I haven't used it at all yet (Only just got my new PC 2 days ago), but it feels as if after months of use it might become an issue. Can anyone verify that it IS reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom