Better to build or buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gan_nair

Solid State Member
Was wondering if it is better to buy a computer that is made for what you are looking for, like from Dell or something, or just making your own for what you want to do with it?

Like I want a computer that basically can do anything with music, including record, mix, burn, etc. Not much into games, videos would be cool, like how some people can take clips from movies and put them to a song, and make a video. That would be awesome to know how to do.

Well building is better for high end systems. I dont really know how hard audio stuff is on a comp. But alls you gotta do to put music on a video is use windows movie maker :p

I had no idea that even existed. Seriously, thats how pathetic I am with computers, for now.

You might want to take a look at Sony Vegas if you want to get into more advanced video editing and managing. I hear it's one of the best programs of its type out right now.

Sweet, so how do you guys know what parts to go for specifically when building your own? Is it hard, or does it just seem that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom