If money was not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmanOne

Baseband Member
If money wasn't an issue for you guys, which high-high-high end PC would you purchase?

Alienware?
Voodoo?
Mac G5?
Anything Else?

Just curious.

Haha, okay, but seriously :). I would think of that Dual 2.0ghz (4.0 total) G5...that's a monster...

Alienware for sure.

But not only is money an issue, but you can build just as good of a computer for MUCH CHEAPER than the prices Alienware and other competitors such as Voodoo offer, so they are pretty much custom PC's with "fany cases" that make them look attractive.

I dont understand that.......why would you want a cool case anyways? It's not like anyone is gonna be staring at it or anything.......

Chubz said:

I dont understand that.......why would you want a cool case anyways? It's not like anyone is gonna be staring at it or anything.......

Its all about flair and style with the case...

in any case, i would say Alienware...

but if you wanted to build you can go hog wild, and clusted computers together....

Dual Xenon boards, gigs of mem, terabytes of storage... but that take it too far... T-3 line coming into the house, for real-time online gaming of course... :D
a few plasma screens on the wall linked together for optimum viewing pleaser

how much money we talking?

you want a powerfull computer for gaming? or do you want a powerful computer that can predict weather?
:D

Money is not a problem. Obtaining money is the problem. Actually, if I could I would probably have one of each just to showcase 'em!

Either that or just run my own server(s) with a bunch to having a gaming house!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom