logitech G15 keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
I am considering getting the G15 logitech keyboard off of newegg. NOw with that screen do you just program it to display what you want or how does that work?

And overall what do you guys think of it? All the reviews I have read syaing nothing but positives. But I still want to know what you think.

I absolutley love mine.....

Suprisingly, you will end up using the lcd alot.

Its nice and heav wich is GOOD and its awsome to type on. And they dont wear out easily...and unlike the saitek where the key light starts from the middle and spans out, the G15 has indiviual lights for each key.

The macro keys are incredible as well.

I highley reccomend it:)

Im sure there is an App you could download off the G15 forums, they have evreything there.

What the LCD shows on stock is:

CPU% usage
RAm% usage

Digital clock, analog clock, Mail messages and day year and month

And when your listing to a song, it displays it and you can change to what ever song you like on the LCD and you can lower the volume on the keyboard with the spiny circle thingy.

I love it :D

I have one.. and I don't see how the letters can come off easily.. they're not stuck on..

I love my LCD too :p

The G15 is great! I have had no issues with the keys' lettering coming off ( I've had mine for about 6 months), though there are documented cases of this happening.

The LCD Screen is really nice. Using LCDStudio you can program is to display all types of information. Currently mine displays:

CPU Frequency
CPU temp
CPU VCore
CPU load (as a dual bar-graph)
RAM usage )in percentage)
uptime
realtime
FPS
MoBo temp
HDD temp

The backlite keys are nice also.

I recommend it.

lol i have a 13 dollar rosewill and iloveit.

its so great, i was gonna get a g15 but then i figured i would never use the lcdanyways sooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom