PCI Express?? COST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCI-X? It's not going to happen overnight. I think most gfx companies will support AGP until their next generation (i.e. 2 years.) Just like someone mentioned PCI gfx cards are still out. I go to Wal-Mart every so often and see Nvidia PCI cards. They aren't going to one day just decide not to make AGP cards. It will take time. I like you Cyph3R, I also was waiting for the new PCI-X but I couldn't wait any longer. With HL2 coming out and UnReal2k4 already out I just couldn't wait any longer and gave in to a new PC. In a year or two I'll save some money and upgrade.

DeathToCats said:
PCI-X? It's not going to happen overnight. I think most gfx companies will support AGP until their next generation (i.e. 2 years.) Just like someone mentioned PCI gfx cards are still out. I go to Wal-Mart every so often and see Nvidia PCI cards. They aren't going to one day just decide not to make AGP cards. It will take time. I like you Cyph3R, I also was waiting for the new PCI-X but I couldn't wait any longer. With HL2 coming out and UnReal2k4 already out I just couldn't wait any longer and gave in to a new PC. In a year or two I'll save some money and upgrade.

yea, i think, ur rite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom