Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp i just got a higher score!! i'm uploading 3 pics right now!!!

cpu-zzzz.jpg

cpuzz2.jpg

28672.jpg

dang i got excited i thought i took first place!!! dammit!

i did higher clocks as well, but those proved worse times because my ram was downclocked for another divider.. i did 2.94, 2.95 and 2.96 but they failed to get a better score..

i had to do some scary stuff to get that high... ihad my ram at 2.9 volts for everything, well for 2.93 ghz it was at 2.8 volts..

and my core.. jebus it was high.. i went up to 1.64 to stay stable above 2.93... at 2.93 i was at 1.62v for that....

when i went to check my abiteq temp monitor it was beeping crazy because my voltage was at 2.9... so i automatically reset the pc and went back down to my usual clock speed, which is 2.6 ghz

I think you have reached the max man.... Try doing a seriousl suicide run, pump lotta volts, high overclock, 333 divider with higher volts into ram... Oh and have you been setting super PI to realtime in the task manager? Thats how i shave a second off on mine usualy....

welp.... i'll try that again another time... right now i've gotta call someone.. sooo, i'll have to try another time

and what do you mean by don't move your mouse??? while its running?

anyway... suicide run!! i would call what i did a suicide sun!!! running core at 1.64v!!! thats insane.. and ram at 2.9!!! that was just killer... i was idoling at 48 degrees on 1.62.. so i don't know if i wanna try a suicide run..

when you set it to real time the program uses all resources and other programs cant use any really, and you move your mouse it will be slow and hurt your time some, but yea, what I am about to do is get a normal heatsink for an AMD and put some aluminum plates around it to make a big cup with fins at the bottom and have the tower on its side with that heatsink on it and poor ice and water and **** into it cool to **** thing since i dun have water cooling, then pump 1.75 which is the most my mobo supports into the cpu and see if it becomes stable at 3.00Ghz and see if my RAM will be stable at that ****.... Hopefully I will have moved up some....

that sounds like a good idea.. i may try something similar with dry ice since the iceman is only 3 blocks down and its only 1 dollar a lb or something like that with a 5 lb minimum

Well I have the aluminum sheets and stuff to weild aluminum in my garage so that theres a solid seal in the stuff.... Its harder than it sounds trust me....

They need to make bootable SuperPI or benchmarks that require no OS...

They could be more accurate and more stable.

Like MemTest 86+, but .... SuperPI 86+ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom