Windows CD key, but no cd.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok I have a legit 100% Microsoft Windows Xp Professional 2002 SP1 cd key but no cd. I was wondering since I dont have the cd in my posetion and need that certain cd of xp since none others work, can anyone tell me where to find one. I know this site doesnt support pirating but isnt it legal if you own it and its only one copy for myself? If we cant talk about it on the forums, just pm me and we can use aim. Stupid Windows!

How did you purchase this computer? From a retailer store? What brand of computer is it? Sometime they don't come with the CD, but the files are store on your harddrive when you need to restore the OS.

I know what your saying talldude123 but guess how much I would love to do that. I wouldnt honestly but I could give it a try. There has got to be another way then spending hours on the phone with microsoft and get nowheere.

Yes, use google or end up paying for another copy. Know someone who can give you a copy also helps. I'm pretty sure you already thought about this, but there isn't any other things I can think of that will help you. Calling M$, you'll probably hear a bunch of BS then a NO! I would give them a call anyways.

Well I just ordered a new os and I will kill myself if I find my cd now. I only have a computer from thrusday night to sunday night so no gaming this weekend, same as the last 2 weeks. So gay...

If anyone still has any ideas. I could use two xp pros lol.

Actually, if you find the CD, then you would be lucky. Windows XP SP1 is pretty stable, and much faster than SP2. I wish i had it installed on my machine...

BTW, congrats on 1000 posts, Pepsiboy

Oh 1000 posts. Lol yeah I would agree with the whole sp1 vs sp2 so if I find the cd I will give it to my dad cause he needs pro bad. I cant believe he just ordered it 10 minutes after I told him and he didnt get ****ed and he was crabby. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom