Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
well mine was at 2.93 ghz.. i'll take a pic of the time though, thats still saved on super pi.. cuz i didnt give exact so lemme go take that right now

SuperPiscore.jpg

ya.. its the cache... 1mb over 512... amd needs to bring out 2mb.. that would just be insane

i've been trying hard for 2.94 but super pi won't finish at those speeds it gets to about loop 13 and gets a weird message.. i don't remember what it was.. but i'll try 2.94 again sometime (hopefully it runs) and if i get the error i will take a screen shot

ahh i just realized i took 2nd place... now i must regain first... if i could get 2.95 i'd probably take it back... if i could learn how to play with my ram timings i'd probably be able to do it... i think i may try for a 2.95 run tonite

ahh xenium's score is so close.. maybe even 2.94 would get me 1st.. :confused:

i'm not sure what my ram was running it... my abit mobo is retarded... 400 on it makes it a 1:1... and i dropped it to 333 ... so i dunno what it makes it.. because just because it says 400 didnt mean it was at ddr 400... its really... stupid.. my ram options are terrible.. but 333 if i can find out what ratio it is i can tell you

well i'll try for 2.93 again today later on tonite and get back with that, then i'll also attempt 2.94 and 2.95, i'll be sure to have a cpu-z picture with it next time

once my room cools down i'll get to overclocking

ya, i'll brb i'll set it to 2.93 right now and take a picture, so it may be a few minutes because i need to slowly go up there.. otherwise it just won't post at all... i usually have to run 2.8.. then 2.85.. then 2.9.. then whatever after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom