Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang.. i havent tried getting my 1st place back for a while... i've got to beat a whole second better than what i've got... geez.... gonna need to get past that 3.0 ghz barrier then.. -_-

I think you could do it. See if you can push another .15Ghz out of it. And optimize to get the best time, free up as much mem as possible without shutting down your system.

Outofwords said:
I think you could do it. See if you can push another .15Ghz out of it. And optimize to get the best time, free up as much mem as possible without shutting down your system.

well i've tried for 3.0 ghz really hard already.. but it just won't boot.. i've had my voltage at 1.68 and didnt wanna try any higher than that.. right about now, i think i may have to start playing with ram timings.. i had gaara try to help me out.. but my abit mobo is just way out there with its ram options.. i'll take a picture of my bios sometime and post it up.. so if you could help out

Wow, i havent even looked in this thread since i started it. hehe.

What is this ranking thing i read about? I saw the picture on page 17 but i dont have time to look farther back, how is that working out?

Ill get better times when i get back. I havent done any tweaking to my ram as of yet. I bet i could shave off a second, maybe two.

The table idea is great.... Helps us figure out where we are at in terms of performance with number crunching compared to other members. And if I ever get a job and the money I plan on either having a cash prize or something like a good aftermarket heatsink... Not sure at this point in time, because I can't get the money lol.... Anyways remind me to make a back up of the table next time... Had to reformat and redo the table from a freaking picture file >_> NOT FUN lol

Finaly, I am back into the top ten :)

Oh and any member that gets banned or does not have 50 or more posts from now on will be removed from the list. You MUST have a screen shot of each score with CPU-z beside that score, or you may not be included into the list. If you are allready on the list and dont provide the information you info will be edited but you will have a star or two... or three beside what you didn't show... Erm you get the ideas... But I will have a new table update by 8:00 PM tommorow night.

umm... the last score i got.. i don't have my computer clocked at 2.93 no longer.. and i don't know if i can do it again.. but i will try i guess...

Ill take your word.... I trust people with higher post counts and who are higher on the tables anyways... To a certain point... lol, but what speed was it all at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom