Looking for a home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

markkleb

The ModFather
Hello to all. My name is Mark, im 46 good with my hands (suck at Programming, lol). I am kind of new to this forum thing and am looking for a place to help out.

I have been a machinist, mechanic, general contractor and on and on. I have recently been mostly home bound and really need to find a place to give advise/ tips to building comps (and other stuff)

My last comp just won the Ultra modding contest and I am looking forward to making the next one even better..

Computers are pretty new to me (a couple of years) but I have a good sense of style and love to tinker..

Welcome aboard the good ship Insanity, Mark... hope you enjoy the ride.

You should find plenty of like-minded individuals here abouts. Many will definitely like you sharing your knowledge of modding.

After a month here, you'll probably get carpel tunnel syndrome from typing all the time, unless you hire somebody to type.

Hey Mark,

Nice to have you with us, good to see you are into Hardware, modding and alike, Don't worry about being new to computers you'll get good help around here.

Welcome to TF, enjoy your stay

Jake

Hardware, modeling and alike
Modeling? :freak: Nice to see some of the older more experienced folk coming back to these forums. Its nice to have a change of maturity every ounce in a while. Also, dont forget to post in my thread those boards ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom