Speaking of DX10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think new DX10 video cards will be any more expensive then every other new video card? Remember when the Radeon 9800 Pro came out? Sucker was like $600. Now the Geforce 7950GX2 is like $600.

Yoad- You need to provide so proof before you can justify calling someone who refutes something you say a "retard."

Speaking of DX10, why hasn't Nvidia released a pricing scheme? We all knew about how much the Conroes were about a month before their release (not that they've been released yet :p), but Nvidia's keeping quiet. I think they're gonna push them back a month or two. After all, the 7 series just came out, and they'll still have a leg up on the R600's in terms of time when they release the 8 series. Anyway, it seems fishy.

Vista and DX10 will have a software emulated DX9 for people who cant afford the newer ****. As for me, i have never bought a version of XP, i always "aquired" it. Microsft makes enough money as it is, who cares. There will be hacks for Vista, like diferent cd keys ect like XP, but there will be NO downgradable version of DX10 for XP. Period. DX10 is completely different from DX9 and depends on the Vista GUI to run. Also, Yoad, to play DX10 games in DX10, you need a DX10 card period. Either that, or it will be in a software emulated DX9 which of course will be slower. For anybody who wants proof here it is.
http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/article.asp?CIID=24636
ITs exactly what ive been saying the WHOLE time and everybody wants to argue. Now ive given my source, wanna argue still?
No DX10 for XP, Software emulated DX9, and Vista will be running on a whole new architecture. So that means there will be no DX10 before Vista like ive been saying as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom