Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
yes i do, my A+ study guide, but i dont realy wanna scan it seeing as how im not home.

and yeah thats wat i mean turbo, like it can go that fast, but the outcome wont be pretty.

GOOD! there we go

Just a few minutes ago I did something really cool to my components. Since i have 2 UV Cold Cathodes everything UV reactive lights up. incidentally i had my yellow Staples Highlighter next to my case and noticed the tip was glowing a nice lime green/yellow. So what i did was, while the fans were spinning i put the tip of the highlighter to the center and it started to make glowing green rings in the center. It loked awesome and cool so i did it to all my fans. I appliedthe highlighter to the outline of my Video Card to achieve a green glow effect on it. Also i highlighted the backside of the actual cathode tubes. Gets this real cool Green glow around the glass tubing even if I only colored the backside...some sort of reflection effect. This is a cool looking "mod" that I discovered and can be done by anyone with a highlighter. If any of you want i could post a pic of it but only if someone requests it. Great thing about this is that if you don't like the outcome you could just put some windex on a tip of a tissue and wipe it clean off.

Your wish has been granted. It may not look very bright here but it looks awesome in person. I was experimenting with a spiral pattern but my fan spins too dang fast.

Heres one of the CPUHSF and Back Exhaust.
DSC00674.jpg

Heres the Video Card HSF
DSC00675.jpg

Finally the Outlines on the Vid Card and RAM(They werent Bright Green like that before and they didn't glow)
DSC00676.jpg

Couldn't get a pic of the cathode but as you can see it achieves the same effect.

Like I said before these pics aren't half as good as in person. Try it out! :)

lol ok no hugs psh you suck. :D Teabags that a nice little idea. You outdid me there!! I invite you to help me and NOGA while were not around to give advice here like we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom