Problems with Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite716

Solid State Member
whenever i reboot my system this thing pops up "error Loading C:/WINNT/image.dll"

Then it says "couldn't find module" someting to that aspect i know its prolly missing cuase i was deleting something the other day and i don't think my head was on straight cuase i think i deleted it and now my computer keeps going into standby randomly while i play a game and sometimes just freezes its pretty messed up... if anyone can help or knows how to get it back plz tell me

well i would do that but i don't know how would this mean i would have to reinstal EVERYTHING like my whole computer i have no clue how to do this tuff....couldn't i do like a repair or something?

It's almost impossible to "repair" unless you know exactly what files you've deleted. Back up everything on CD's, wipe your HD, and reinstall windows from scratch. All of your problems will be gone.

Image.dll is NOT a valid windows file. Download CW Shredder and run to get rid of it.

http://computercops.biz/downloads-cat-14.html
i fogot after you run cw shredder
To delete this message do Next
Goto START and type REGEDIT <enter>
make next tree
HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windos\CurrentVersion|Run

On the right you'll find
image REG_SZ rundll32 c:\Windows\image.dll,install

delete image.dll,install

Nite716 said:
whenever i reboot my system this thing pops up "error Loading C:/WINNT/image.dll"

Then it says "couldn't find module" someting to that aspect i know its prolly missing cuase i was deleting something the other day and i don't think my head was on straight cuase i think i deleted it and now my computer keeps going into standby randomly while i play a game and sometimes just freezes its pretty messed up... if anyone can help or knows how to get it back plz tell me
nite where you able to fix your problem?

yes thx that CW shredder thing worked i haven't played any games yet so ill have to see on that...wether or not it puts my computer on standby randomly or freezes...but other than that thx alot guys

like whenever tha thing started popping up my computer would freeze or go into standby at the most random moments but ill see if it does that hopefully not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom