Best Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's an excellent deal John...

I've had two mice recently, a $20 PS/2 Logitech Optical, gave it away because the sensor was crazy.

Then i got a $9 MS Optical Basic Mouse, works great for me, it's just a little tinny. Defenitely not as cool as the "MX" mice...

I use a razer diamondback mouse, and a razer pro 1.6 mouse. Theyre both identical, the razer pro is just white with blue leds and a uv led sensor while the diamondback is purple green with red leds and a red optical sensor

Theyre both great mice with on the fly sensitivity and 1600dpi which is crazy high.

You could also look into the razer copperhead which is the model above the diamondback

The Razer Copperhead is the best, the only mouse that has almost the same specs is the G5, but the copperhead has 1000Hz polling and the G5 has 500Hz.

Lord AnthraX said:
Arg I hate those stupid mac mouses with no alternate click!:angry:

That bugs the **** out of me :)

...When was the last time you used a Mac exatly? The Mighty Mouse has been dual click for a whlie now (plus a scroll and a third click that only works for OSX).

Yea, im probly gonna go with the blue copperhead. The G5 just looks so ugly... alright thanks guys, i get paid in 7 days, and then im gonna go check best buy and see if they have it/price, and i its above $20 of newegg then im going newegg, but wati theyre out of stock, o well. Thanks guys.

It's all personal preferance.

I wouldn't consider myself a pro, but I can hold my own in an ET cheat server without cheating, and I can't use any mouse other than this one:
ms20intellimouse20explorerpm3.jpg

My gf bought me the Creative Fatal1ty 1010 for my b-day. It has some bad reviews and all but i like it hardcore. It has weights in the middle so you can change the weight of the mouse, 1600dpi, a triple sensetivity button changer on the top, 5 buttons fully programable, and the cool fatal1ty LED symbol on the side. It looks kinda funky but it fits to your hand pretty good. The G7 is wireless and is amazing as well, 2000dpi i believe and thats crazy high. Beats the MX518 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom