Best Gaming Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicide007

In Runtime
I have a Microsoft wireless photo keyboard/mouse combo that my parents got me for Christmas, but sometimes, the mouse doesnt detect the click. Really annoying when sniping.

Anyways, i want the absolute best gaming mouse out there. wired or wireless, whichever you feel is better. Price is not a factor, as long as its under $100, and i havent seen to many mouses over that.

Its got to glide smooth, high whatever rate, low latency, ect.

Razors are the best gaming mice out there, i dont think there is another company out there that has a higher dpi then them.

wireless sucks for gaming also as you can tell.

Gerry_W said:
Meh. I guess. But it's not for me. That sucker's expensive.
Watch out. The gold- and diamond-plated edition is over $100. :p

Mhmmm :D

I guess if your a lefty the MX158 Would suck...

bah who cares they are both good mouses:D

lol Im on a wireless note book mouse, try gaming with that!
*throws against wall
:p

Lord AnthraX said:
Mhmmm :D

I guess if your a lefty the MX158 Would suck...

bah who cares they are both good mouses:D

lol Im on a wireless note book mouse, try gaming with that!
*throws against wall
:p

Heheheh. I am a lefty. I've conformed to those evil right-handed people standards.

Of course, firearms are a different story. Most are OK, but Steyr Augs throw burning hot shells against my arm. Not fun. ;)

I rather like the logitech G7. Its the wireless I use at work. THe option to switch the cursor speed at a button touch is really nice for FPSer's

when i was looking for good price/performance mouse i ended up getting a logitech mx310

very happy.....smooth, accurate, comfortable, enough buttons...and cheap.

yeah, i also got the mx310 but only cause it was cheap. this store i no has it for $12 (Canadian), wicked price, and its in the retail box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom