Check out this power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hipers are all right. I've heard some are unreliable, but maybe they've fixed that. If you want a modular PSU (where you can select which cables to attach) then you would probably want an Enermax Liberty.

EDIT: By the way, could you guys possibly help me out over here? I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I don't want to create another thread for it. Again, sorry.

Thanks for the help guys.

I checked out the enermax liberties and they offer more current to the 12 volt rails than the Hiper does. 20A vs 22A respectively.

So now I'm torn between the enermax and the hiper - the enermax is 500W while the hiper is 580W - the current on the 12 volt rails is higher on the enermax though...

Enermax. The difference in wattage is minimal compared to the voltage, plus Enermax is a more reliable brand and hasn't been known to fail. Although I'm sure the Hiper wouldn't fail...just to be on the safe side.

Ive Seen Good Reviews For hiper power supplies as a whole, I would add them in the reccomended Power supply section. But Im lazy.. :p

I owned this PSU, unfortunately modular PSus dont fit in Lian Li cases, it costed too much to refund, so I gave it to a friend. It is one of the best power supplies I have ever owned. It is beautiful and VERY QUIET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom