How cool is your boss???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss is pretty cool.

He pretty much lets me do my own thing, as along as there is money coming in at the end of the day.

One of the things that I do like is that I have up to 3 months credit terms on purchase. Conditions apply there.

And the other cool thing is that he does not mind if I recycle my computer hardware through him. So it's means that I am only paying for difference on the upgrade.

I had a link to a news article in my first post of this thread that showed the ex owner of E-machines split 75 million in bonus' for his ex employees. For some reason MicroBell went into my post and deleted the link and without even telling me why or when he did it. Is this a common practice around here?? Can mods just go into your posts and start deleting things at will?? If so then I don't want to post anymore for fear that it may incriminate me.

The best job in the UK is being a part of the RAF (Royal Air Force), but I left - I only realise how good it was because it is crap in the "real world" (I am not saying I have a shit life, just a lot better in the RAF :)).

My previous boss was really cool! I told her that I was leaving the company to move out West (I also included that a woman was moving out here with me). She told me, in a tech-manager meeting with about 10 other geeks, that I should make sure that she's not just another "fuc*" and she's the real thing"!!!!!
I about died.....I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire meeting!!!!

-Mike

my boss is the best !!!
it takes me to lunch , dinner , movies and buys me everything i want
:p j/k i got my own biss lol
but seriuos its hard to run a biss and be nice at the same time :rolleyes:
i install marble and granite import and export and in top IM MARRIED !! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom