help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtwright

Solid State Member
hey guys i a noob looking to start buliding computer and came here to find some1 to help me out on how to build a pc so if any1 knows how to build a computer please help me out.

What is your budget?

Do you know how to put stuff together?

Are you going to be gaming, or just web surfing/playing with your camera?

i am a noob so i don't know s**t man so i need some1 to teach me everything i need to know about building a cpu.

Well we do have a guide with pictures in the Building, Buying, and Upgrading for High End PCs Forum. Check that out, also google pc buidling guides and you should get a lot of results. When you feel you have read enough of them ask any questions you have..

Define "best" Do you want the "best" gaming machine, "best" video machine..etc. There isn't a "best" place to buy parts for a computer. But a few really good sites are, newegg.com, pricegrabber.com, tigerdirect.com, and zipzoomfly.com.

Also this is just me being nitpicky, but a cpu is a component to a computer, it's not the computer itself, so if you're going to refer to a computer, please say computer, tower, or box.. people will get less confused when you say something along those lines rather than saying cpu...

I basically just read threads on this forum and picked up knowledge along the way.. I'm hoping to be building a computer either this fall or this winter.. After being on these forums for 2+ years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom