Is This PC Any Good For Good Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogeatdog

Solid State Member
Hi guys, In acouple of months i am going to buy a new pc, a huge upgrade from my pc now, and i dont know much about pc's so i was wondering if this pc i was thinking about getting would be good or good gaming, say running a new game on high settings, like half life 2, and such like

Many Future Thanks! :)

Here are the specs

700 Watt Alienware® Approved Multi-GPU Power Supply

Alienware® Approved NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI Motherboard

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5000+ Processor w/ HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology

2GB DDR2 PC-6400 SDRAM at 800MHz - 2 x 1024MB

512MB PCI-Express x16 ATI RADEON™ X1900 XTX

250 GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s, 7,200 rpm w/ 8MB Cache

16x Dual Layer DVD±R/W Recorder

If you cud just tell me how good/bad this pc is for gaming thanks!

oh.. ok thanks, i dont really know where else to get it, and i dont know how to build pc's...

Hmm, I would suggest practicing on a parents computer putting them together and taking them apart lmfao, then buy the parts off of newegg.com,. yes that computer rules, but is WAAAAYYYY to expensive for my tastes.

Ah well if you don't know how to build PC's, and you got lots of money to burn then Alienware is the way to go.

But maybe you should look into building? Cause it's not too hard, and it would be a good experience. :)

But to answer your question, yes that PC will run games super fast. :D

I find building my own computer to be extremely nice and satisfying experience, I know exactly what is in my computer andif anything goes wrong I am not scared to open it up and replace something, In fact I am about to add another fan and HDD to it later this month, however, when I bought prebuilts from Hp or Dell or Alienware beforehand I never ONCE touched or opened it because I had no idea what they had done to it in the factory.

It is just a nice feeling knowing what you enjoy you actually put together yourself, and that noone fugged up in the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom