case- let me know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks kinda kewl, but its not my style..but yeah, is there a light in it? like a neon one? cause that would look a bit better(i only looked at the first site)

thats a nice looking case. But its acrylic is it not? I have not heard to much about them? but they must not dissapate heat that well. And as far as durabilty when you move it anywhere, well are u planning on doing any lans? because then i would look into an aluminum case.

only thing bad about acrylic, (worked with it before) its VERY easy to sratch and like if u drop somthing on it... its very easy to crack too. If you are looking to buy a case and customizing it, this is not a good case. Since it cracks very eaisly and u need to have the right tools to cut/drill in it.

Blegh. Not a big acrylic fan.

But if thats the plan- careful with your screws. DO NOT tighten very tight.

Looks like a nice Mid Tower but I myself like Full Towers, more room to work in them and no worries with cooling issues

Shrapnill said:
Blegh. Not a big acrylic fan.

But if thats the plan- careful with your screws. DO NOT tighten very tight.

yea thats good advice. Like i said before in the post. It cracks very eaisly and if you crack 1 piece on that case... you eaither need to make a piece to replace it yourself, call them up and see if you can get another case.. or see if u can get a replacment piece from them. Im gonna stick with my Xaser III :D. But i mean it does look cool and stuff but go ahead and get it. Tell us how u like it.

ok, ok, ya'll convinced me...arcylic bad....i'll just go with a mid-tower aluminum one. thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom