Hello again new rig questions again

Status
Not open for further replies.

libotte

Baseband Member
Intel Core 2 DUO E6600

WD Raptor 10,000RPM SATA 16MB Cache - OEM (HD-069-WD)

Asus P5W DH Deluxe WiFi (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

GX-123-SP Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X TOXIC 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)

MY-110-CS Corsair 2GB DDR2 XMS2-6400C3 TwinX (2x1GB) 3-4-3-9

So after thinking about an FX-62 system you guys turned me in the right direction (thanks lot of money saved)

I was just hoping for a few opinions on this setup, I wont be overclocking it but its a possibility in the future.

I dont know which way to go with the mobo and gfx card alot of people have being recomending this Intel Bad Axe but I couldnt find any info on it via english sales web sites (overclockers.co.uk ebuyer.com & scan.co.uk)

Well Thanks guys a post apeared above with a guide so going to change the ram to XMS2-8500C5 and probley stick with everything else unless something else pops up.

Still have a question though because my power supplie is quite old and doesnt have sata connections on it (and I dont fancy using converters) could someone be kind enought to recomend a power supplie from overclockers.co.uk that will suit the above components? under £100 and 600w+ if someone has the time.

Thanks again. very helpful forum

Thanks harry18 just to clear something up it doesnt mantion crossfire or is this just for when someone has 2x crossfire compatible cards (confused now)

Also 1 last thing !!SORRY!!

Intel Core 2 DUO E6600 - Asus P5W DH Deluxe

I dont know what an ES Conroe is, is it possible I will need to flash the Bios before the E6600 will work? Thanks alot guys getting closer now thanks

Sorry im constantly asking questions but Im not 100% sure on these things.

I was hoping to get someones opinion on my new systems ram Im going to be using the asus p5w mentioned above and was wondering what the best ram would be out of XMS2-6400C3 and XMS2-8500C5 both are twinx 1gb cards.

6400 is 3-4-3-9 800mhz
8500 is 5-5-5-15 1066mhz

and if someone could shed some light on the gfx card and psu combo. The gfx card is Crossfire and the psu says supports sli.

Is this just for when someone uses 2x crossfire cards and will it work with just one ati card?

Thanks again

Thanks I guess although i cant see what you typed :p just shows ****

Can anyone tell me which ram would be best considering the other components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom