Speaking of DX10

Status
Not open for further replies.
W00t. How great for them. In order to get DirectX10, I need to buy their new product, an OS comparable to 1984 :rolleyes: . I refuse to buy Vista.

Gerry_W said:
W00t. How great for them. In order to get DirectX10, I need to buy their new product, an OS comparable to 1984 :rolleyes: . I refuse to buy Vista.
Arrg. I know what you mean. I wasn't going to buy Vista, but since I play lots of new, high end games, I might have to :mad:

zzz i've been saying this everywhere...

DO you think there are no other programmers other than microsoft ones? How do you think we can use win XP Without 'activating' it anymore? Because people made a patch that makes it all possible! PEOPLE WILL DO THE SAME FOR DX10.

And also to the retard around here who said that the DX requires special 'instructions' on the GPU, thats bullsh*t, and there will be also a version of DX equivlant to DX10 that will work with the nowdays GPUs like x800 and higher and 6600gt and higher.

-Jo.

Yoad said:
zzz i've been saying this everywhere...

DO you think there are no other programmers other than microsoft ones? How do you think we can use win XP Without 'activating' it anymore? Because people made a patch that makes it all possible! PEOPLE WILL DO THE SAME FOR DX10.

And also to the retard around here who said that the DX requires special 'instructions' on the GPU, thats bullsh*t, and there will be also a version of DX equivlant to DX10 that will work with the nowdays GPUs like x800 and higher and 6600gt and higher.

-Jo.

Haha, you have got to be freakin' kidding me man. As if I didn't back you into a corner last time. Until you link me to an article or even a *gasp* blog that will provide me with the least bit of information regarding your "DX9 -> DX10" GPU architecture updater, I remain victorious over you.

Firmware updates and BIOS patches can't change the way GPU's work, they can not change a GPU's architecture. They cannot make DX9 compatible GPU's DX10 GPU's. You seem to think that you know a lot about computers, or a lot about hardware at least, but apparently you don't know enough.

Secondly, no one is going to be hacking DX10 to work with Windows XP. Do you see people hacking up DX9 to work with Windows 95? No. This is because Windows XP sucks, granted, so will Vista and all future releases of Windows, but Vista will at least be a little better. No body wants to spend time and money working on a hack that will make DX10 work for Windows XP.

Time will tell, i'll look up later, theres a guy here who says exactly what I'm saying.

I'm too lazy to start looking up for articles ATM... believe in what you wish :D I know the facts lol.

Oh? And when were I cornerd? I was just tired of arguing with you, cause you'r simpley hopless.

-Jo.

Well to be honest! Who could really give a C**k becuase none of our graphics cards are designed to run DX10 and the first ones that will will be VERY expensive with nVidia G8x core and will be stupidly power consuming! And no me neither will I BUY vista, although if i think its good, then I MAY buy it if its under £150 ($300 ish i think)

Ruan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom