I have Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and College Mail... Any way to check all at once/easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket1406

In Runtime
I have Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and College Mail... Any way to check all at once/easily?

I don't want to download a messenger service for gmail AND yahoo. I already run AIM and MSN messenger.

I think that only my college mail has a free pop3 server to use in Outlook.

Please help!

Well i know that GMail can be downloaded thru their pop/smtp server into Outlook. So that would allow for you to get your college mail and your GMail at once place at one time. I dotn know of any Yahoo service that allows for this though. I think that is the only one you will still ahve to check via web.

Unless someone else knows how to get Yahoo Mail downlaoded to Outlook.

For GMail log in thru the web. From there click on the Settings. There is a tab for Pop/forwarding. There you can choose to download it thru their pop account. They even give directions how to set up Outlook or most other applications right there as well. If you need more definative directions let me know and i will give them to you.

dependign on your school you might have to request IMAP or POP3 access in order to get it through outlook...

If you use Trillian, (for Yahoo, MSN, and AOL Instant Messengers combined) does it stilll tell you if you got e-mail like the standalones do?

rocket1406 said:
Can Outlook be minimized to the system tray (lower right corner)?
I knwo that the new Beta Version can. I dont know if they have that feature in Outlook 2003 or before. Right click on the taskbar icon and see if the option is there. It is with the Beta Version for Office 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom