Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
turboFX55 said:
i hate to say this pp but you **** lucky you have not blown something up. i cant count how many times i have had to replace stuff because of ESD, and it sucks even more if its a customers pc, and all i wanted to do is upgrade the memory and end up having to buy them a mother board!

Ouch.

hey turbo, whats going ot go in your new rig?

also did you post pics of your wire management here? if so link me or something

i hate to say this pp but you **** lucky you have not blown something up. i cant count how many times i have had to replace stuff because of ESD, and it sucks even more if its a customers pc, and all i wanted to do is upgrade the memory and end up having to buy them a mother board!
Then again you have to take weather into account as well as the humidity in my house. We are most likely in complete opposite environments as to where i have barely gotten zapped from static. Not to mention the fact that i dont wear shoes in my house either and my computer hardly zaps me too.

john3 said:
yeah but supposedly these are POTENTIAL speeds, not reachable, in actuality the cd would like get out of place or something or shatter and something gets f'd up.
\

do you know that for shore? do you have evidance?

come one people! if your going to make a point, use info to back it up!

john3 said:
yeah but supposedly these are POTENTIAL speeds, not reachable, in actuality the cd would like get out of place or something or shatter and something gets f'd up.

see thats the cool thing about plextor, well other companys have this also, but i can crank up the speed on my drive to hit 18x, NOT RECOMENDED of course. so it is not POTENTIAL, IT WILL HAPPEN AND CAN.

OK LOOK, the acrillic from each supplier is different, BUT NONE THE LESS, they will shatter if they reach certain rotational harmonics, which vary from disc to disc depending on thickness width, etc. BUT THEY DO SHATTER, if you people cant get it into your heads, ill have to make a video and post it.

NOGA said:
o ya sweet thanks, its just he hasnt updated his pics for the link in his sig :)

i am changing a few things around, but as soon as i get some ill let the world know!

This is my PC after hours of cable management and upgrades.

Before:
DSC00583.jpg

After:
DSC00652.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

Anything Else I could Improve? The cables at the very bottom aren't visible when I put my side cover on so those wont be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom