Conroe Reviews Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
This isn't about you or I being right or wrong, I agree with everything you're saying, except for the fact that a GPU is not a bottleneck, it has a limit plain and simple

If this isn't about being right or wrong, then why are you still posting? I'm all for a good debate, but you guys are running around in circles. If you are unwilling to let this pass, get more experienced people involved and see what they think.

-----

And about the FPS stuff. If you watch TV or movies in NTSC (North America) then you are watching a constant 30FPS. If movies/TV are fluid, then how come games need to be run much higher to be fluid?

You probably think 30 is bad because FPS are variable and it probably drops below 30 and that's when you notice the lag.

Now that we're effectively ignoring the debate, I'm impressed at how Gaara has debated. Hasn't lost his temper. I know I would've if Benny had called me a punk, lol.

Outofwords said:
I know I would've if Benny had called me a punk, lol.

When I read what Benny said that first time, I immediatly thought of Clint Easwood saying that all so famous quote of his.

AnthraX said:
If this isn't about being right or wrong, then why are you still posting? I'm all for a good debate, but you guys are running around in circles. If you are unwilling to let this pass, get more experienced people involved and see what they think.

-----

And about the FPS stuff. If you watch TV or movies in NTSC (North America) then you are watching a constant 30FPS. If movies/TV are fluid, then how come games need to be run much higher to be fluid?

You probably think 30 is bad because FPS are variable and it probably drops below 30 and that's when you notice the lag.

TV a film have blur added to them. They are not exactly single pictures. in between each frame is a transistion of both the leading and following frame. For PCs that would be like trying to run MEGA bloom/hdr as far as a performance hit.

60FPS is regarded as smooth FPS. If you compare it to 60, then 30 is jittery, but its not that bad on its own. Playable.

i hope so. i jsut need the minimum GPU to go along with all this expensive conroe stuff i need for a complete build. and i wont be playing any games just basic computing stuff for now.

Contrary to popular belief, Nubius is not God.
Psht, haven't you learned anything about the world. If the popular belief of the century is that 2 + 2 = 5 that makes it a fact.

Just like the popular belief of a few hundred years ago was the world was flat.

So with that, I have deduced, I am infact God

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom