Live messenger issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft has a known problem with WLM as of right now. It was believed to be something with Zone Alarm. But it turns out it is something with the applicaiton itself. They are currently working on it. This is all over the News Groups.

There is no addy i can give. Being a Official tester of WLM i have access to the news groups. You have to have a log in and password to access them. Without it that addy would be useless.

If you are a official tester take a look thru the NG's and you will see this has been discussed. Other than that this is all the info i can give.

well i email them before wlm was even out, and i got invited to install it, does that mean i should have access then?

baronvongogo said:
I have the same problem Iv gone and installed MSN messenger 7.5 until windows live messenger is fixed.
well as i said it doesnt seem to be stopping anything from working so i dont mind

Have you been having some problems with Windows Live Messenger lately? Not to worry, it's no biggie.

Some users (including me) have been having many connection problems in WLM lately. You may have noticed that alot of your contacts are suddenly missing or are in the wrong groups, you may have been getting signed out a lot.
And the most common issue was users reporting that little yellow "Due to connection problems, your settings may not be applied on other computers" message at the top of the window.

Well don't worry about it, these are just a few temporary problems with the messenger servers and the Windows Live Messenger team are working hard on it to get it fixed as soon as possible.

http://messengersays.spaces.msn.com/

Like i had said. It was a known issue that M$ was working on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom