550 Watt Ultra X-Connect X2 PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Is that why almost anybody thats seen my computer gotten an X-connect and not had a problem w/ one?

Well, that's perfectly feasible... let's see. How many friends do you have? For our purposes, we'll say 0, 1, or 2. Then, yes. That should answer your question.

;)

Qoute PP
"Is that why almost anybody thats seen my computer gotten an X-connect and not had a problem w/ one?"

Never said there would be problems with it, there are just better quality brands then X-connect.

I work on pretty much everybodies computers out here and almost everybody has seen my main PC at my house cause they bring their PC to me. They like what they see and try to mimic. And i know their are other brands out there, thats why i told my gf to get a Thermaltake to go w/ her shiny new Soprano case.

Well, after listening to all your constructive criticism, or bickering is a better word :p , I thought I would let you know that I got the Ultra PSU for free with my case :D , so I didn't pay a dime for it! Free is good :p

Mjmitch2 said:
Well, after listening to all your constructive criticism, or bickering is a better word :p , I thought I would let you know that I got the Ultra PSU for free with my case :D , so I didn't pay a dime for it! Free is good :p

Good luck to you. You might need it. ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom