Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Oh yea, use a vacum cleaner w/ the brisstle attachment thing. 1 minutes dust clean up.

In a computer? ARE YOU A MAD MAN! :freak: :grind: :wooha:

Talk about static discharge. I bet you could do it but be careful, keep your self grounded the whole time with the rocker switch on 0 and don't brush for too long. Go in for like 3 secs, ground yourself, go in for 3 secs, ground your self, etc.

Be careful with them bristle attachments.

Ive never had a problem w/ it and ive been doing it for years. If anythings a myth THATS a myth. You dont go in w/ the PC turned on either. Ive also recomended a bunch of n00bs that too and they do it just fine and ive never had to ground myself.

no you do have to ground your self, ive zaped a mobo, video card and my friend did it to know of his

it depends what your wairing, room temp and humidity

Well its funny that ive been working on computers for quite some time now and have had no problems. You only need to touch your case before you work on something IF the air is dry and you where wearing shoes on carpet.

i hate to say this pp but you **** lucky you have not blown something up. i cant count how many times i have had to replace stuff because of ESD, and it sucks even more if its a customers pc, and all i wanted to do is upgrade the memory and end up having to buy them a mother board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom