100k or more?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 fans that two of'em are 90mm that will generate more noise than air flow.

If you care about price, want a full tower case made of aluminum and not a low quality one then go for the gigabyte aurora 3d...but the armor is also good, just alot more noisy and the airflow ain't that much greater, at least not as good to justify the noise all those fans will generate [it is better than the gigabytes airflow by a bit, but the gigabyte is a LOT quiter].

-Jo.

i cant find a gigabyte in canada for some reason, at least not the 3D, ill do some more extensive searching.

lolol it might not be named 3d but its called Aurora 3D.

Gigabyte is the manufacturer, case's name is Aurora 3D or just Aurora.

-Jo.

yeah i no i no. and YES I FOUND IT. after 30 mins of searching through a huge list of stores i found it.

the Silver for 165, and black for 168, personally i dunno which one, i will pick the color as soon as i pick the monitor so the color scheme matches, SWEET! after reading up on it its actually a SWEET case, although i have no clue why canada computers put it under mid towers, its only 8mm shorter than the kandalf.. (i think its mm, cant be cm cause then it would be 5meters tall, lol)

a quick question, is there a reason why its significantly cheaper than the Kandalf or Armor?

YEEEPEEE, i just checked my prices for the parts im buying, and including 14% taxes the parts still add up to sub 2.5k YAY!

Its significantly cheaper for one reason only, it wont fit an extended ATX mobo [dual cpu (NOT CORE! Like... two/four cpus motherboards that require an extended atx case, although its moddable to fit one lol)]

Thats about it..

I Can give you some cons about this case later if you want..

-Jo.

cons :

1. The patent of the 5.25" bays [CD-rom] is NOT so great, till you get the hang of it, its gonna be really hard to work with it (Took me a while).

2. The feet of the case are made of flimsy-looking plastic, but as long as you'r not going to try and ride the case i don't believe they'll break..

3. Aswell the clips that are holding the front bezel are not looking so promising as they are made of plastic, but they never broke on me yet..

Thats about it, oh & its true that this case has folded edges,'cept for 1 area which is pretty sharp, the plastic on the inside of the front bezel can be quite cutable if you dont watch out [Like when removing front dust-filter you gotta take you'r time]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom