7900 Gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're on a big budget, WAIT. DX10 cards will be coming out in a few months, and its not worth blowing your money on a truly high end graphics card now. I say get the 7900GT (which will still perform great) to tide you over until the new generation of cards comes out.

Khann said:
If you're on a big budget, WAIT. DX10 cards will be coming out in a few months, and its not worth blowing your money on a truly high end graphics card now. I say get the 7900GT (which will still perform great) to tide you over until the new generation of cards comes out.

when will they be out?

I think the G80's are coming out in September/October, with the R600's coming out in November. (G80 = nVidia, R600 = ATI)

Saphires beastly X1900XTX has me won over. I cant use it YET so i put it like a car :p jk. Its a beaut though.
carte004.jpg

I wouldnt recomend getting this now though. I would wait for G80 myself. Also, UTK07 will be a shader intense game. It will bring out the best of DX9.

Im thinking about getting the 7900gt. I need a video card now because I have no PCI-E card and I'm currently running the onboard graphics, so I can't play any games. Is it worth it for me to wait till september to get the new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom