Pleas Help! I dont know how to get help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mconway0003

Baseband Member
hi there, i recently just downloaded a file, it came with 3 bin/cue files. im pretty sure i burned them with success but with one of the bin/cue files, where theres supposed to be a program, there are only "components" and when i open the component of the program that it lists, it just has a fold entitled "i386". any ideas on what to do.

please help a newb thanks

ya i have daemon tools, but which image should i mount. also, how will that solve my problem of not knowing wut to do with these components and wut not?

Should be able to mount the 1kb cue file.

What program are you trying to install?

Components / I386 folder sounds like you are just trying to install OS components... Do you not have an OS disk?

yes as a matter of fact, im trying to install windows media center, the first disk works, but for some reason the bin/cue file is just the windows xp boot disk, the second cd's bin/cue file is the components of windows media center, i dont know wut do with those.

Yikes... Well I would try finding a slipstreamer that can package that Media OS disk into a bootable OS disk.

I don't have as much experience in that area as some others in this forum so I really don't feel comfortable giving you suggestions about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom