Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthraX

Daemon Poster
I currently work at a small time, local computer store right now. I am starting to do housecalls and in-home repairs. I am looking for some recommendations of software to bring along with me, and maybe some quickfix patches.

1) Diskeeper 10 for defraging
2) Xoftspy for spyware i like that one alot but any spyware remover will do
3)RegistryMechanic or some similar to fix reg problems
4)Bart PE which is nice just incase there system wont boot

but thats what i bring for my own clients along with some other software that they may want or enjoy. since your working for a store shouldnt they supply you with what you need to fix the systems they put you on call to ? so that you dont have to go out and "buy" ::cough::torrent::cough:: the software.

King X13 said:
but thats what i bring for my own clients along with some other software that they may want or enjoy. since your working for a store shouldnt they supply you with what you need to fix the systems they put you on call to ? so that you dont have to go out and "buy" ::cough::torrent::cough:: the software.

It's not THAT great of a company. I get some hardware stuff, but not software. If I asked my boss, he would probably get me the cheapest option available. I usually go out and "buy" it myself.

yeah thats why i said my clients, cuz i hook them up with some software for not going to the big guy lol like a comp usa and such, like installing dvd software, or that video game for there kid ya know. if your working for a company small or large it doesnt really matter for you to impress them i guess you could say. if you need a couple of things pm me and i got some "trial" versions you could have. like what i mentioned.

a bart pe cd, a windows xp cd and a 40 usb notebox hdd, full of programs. that's what I take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom