Water Cooling, tons of stuff to ask about

Status
Not open for further replies.
they seem like a good bunch then. this would be the first time i order a computer part from america lol.

i dont recommend pre-built wc systems, i got one (coolermaster mini80) and am not dissatisfied, but will be completely redoing it myself in the near future.

www.dangerden.com has some of the best parts... or www.frozencpu.com tho those r more expensive on avrg.
swiftech (sp?) is supposed to have the best wc parts... or danger den. the best wc names are diff from air cooling. thermaltake is bomb for air, but not for wc. fyi

john3 said:
k thanx guys, i just have anotehr question, wouldnt it be cheaper to put it together myself? oh and that link....they are out of stock, lol.

It will be cheaper, though, not by too much.

cwiz said:
i dont recommend pre-built wc systems, i got one (coolermaster mini80) and am not dissatisfied, but will be completely redoing it myself in the near future.

www.dangerden.com has some of the best parts... or www.frozencpu.com tho those r more expensive on avrg.
swiftech (sp?) is supposed to have the best wc parts... or danger den. the best wc names are diff from air cooling. thermaltake is bomb for air, but not for wc. fyi

we already gave him a store that is cheaper than dangerden [even for their own products lol] and MUCH Cheaper than f.cpu..

Also the 'prebuilt' w/c kits that he was talking about are acually custom parts that lol the store owner just put together in a preconfigured kit to make the less knowledgeable customers life's easier [like people that dunno what parts they should buy].

-Jo.

No, the idea for their premade kits was to select all the components and then take a bit of money off the top.

Also in reference to the "premade kit" we are discussing, it is actually just a preconfigured kit, or one that al the main components are selcted for you.

the one guys aim sn is KuraiKitsune01

yeah, i took at look at the parts, and it is custom built for you, so that is good. thanx again aspire.

*Note*

The kit is not pre built

The kit simply has the major components selected for you.
There is still extensive assembly required.

It took me approximentally 6 hours to get it up and running

Water cooling seems exciting!..:D

Im glad I went for high end air cooling then low end watercooling :cool:

I wish I had like 300 bucks to blow on water cooling...that would be fun.:D

Lord AnthraX said:
Water cooling seems exciting!..:D

It is very exciting! Especially because there is more than one type of water cooling. There's the standard water cooling, then there's chilled WCing which is essentially an AC unit in a WC loop, there's TEC/Peltier cooling which is WCing to the extreme (google it if you must know exactly how it works), and there's evaporators. Tons and tons of variations within each. Then there's phase change! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom