nice case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about the gigabyte one but i hate the front side...

Its just at the bottom where that small vent is...

Thats what makes it look ugly...

umm, no..
the case is really good. not just for airflow and tidyness, the build quality is much higher than other cases, plus it has a unique design.

eh, you'd have to actually own one to know why it's good.

I'm 17 now, and I paid for every part of my PC aswell, including the case. and I think the case was worth it.

ok guess if i saw the case at a store and not the net i might change my mind about what i said above...

The internet pics aren't allways cool.

Norcent said:
Apokalipse

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811221002

thats what i'd get if i had $200 for a computer case but i don't cause i am 16 and got to get insureance for my car and all that stuff...

You're an ignorant, and its not proving to be much of a bliss in your case [not pc case, lol].

This is one of the HIGHEST quality made cases, and look at the INTERIOR design, this is great case to have water cooling/chilled cooling and even phase change cooling in it, and it'll still look amazingly tidey, and you would have room for the compressor, mobo, two psus and hdds/cdroms/etc in it....

Anyway, the name lian-li walks ahead of all their cases, thats a pretty basic knowledge, look and learn before you criticize others.

-Jo.

Ladies Ladies, We are talking about Cases, No need to insult anyone over it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Whether you LIKE it or not.

Opinion yes, but he both criticized someone AND said pretty dumb stuff, so I corrected him, adding my opinion on his post lol.

Frankly I don't dislike him or anything, I just felt like enlightning him.

-Jo.

Well, enough of the insulting and enlightening.

The choice of a case is pretty much personal taste and opinion. The problem with opinions is that they are just like an anus... everyone has got one and most of them stink.

A case is a case is a case. At the end of the day it is just a box that holds all the parts of your computer. Some have been air circulation than others, and some are quieter than others. What's butt-ugly to one it the cat's pajamas to another.

So, keep it civil, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom